Friday, 13 December 2013

THE LAST THREE YEARS

December 13, 2013 at 2:32pm It always seems impossible until it is done. I cant believe it is finally done, It hasn't been easy but i have finally come through. I have crawled,walked and run across the books, The last three years i have done coursework,was tested and examined At times i felt so low and almost wanted to quit... But you know what:"winners never quit and quitters never win". I have always counted on someone and i am not done yet, when i had lost hope,He gave me hope, when i was desperate,He comforted me, when i was too weak to carry on,He gave a shoulder to lean on, He has been faithful and indeed He never slumbers. I have made friends, I have learned a lot, I am a better being. I cried uncontrollably when i was lost in contemplation. I am now almost shading tears of Joy as i put this down. I am so grateful for those who stayed by my side, Those who have been there for me, Encouraged me, and, made feel i am an asset. I have learned yet a very significant thing the last three years, 'Whatever it takes to finish things, finish. You will learn more from a glorious failure than you ever will from something you never finished'. And now that this is gone, i now come to yet another race. A lesson i learned from the late Nelson Mandela: "After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb" If you know what this means,I AM OFFICIALLY UNEMPLOYED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment