Friday, 6 December 2013

GRACE ABAHO'S TRIBUTE TO NELSON MADIBA MANDELA

It has been 95 years since the world hero Nelson Madiba Mandela started his work on earth.Born to change the world into a better place in a racist south Africa, he satisfied his most important day on earth when he set the parameters beyond measure. 18 years ago when i learned about Nelson Mandela i looked up to him like many of the world's most influential men do.HE is the father of people i can ever look up to.A true inspiration.A legend. Today as i grieve Mandela's death,i am certain he is done doing what he was supposed to do.He sets a challenge to you and I to do better than he has done that is almost impossible.As we remember his triumphs, let us, in his memory, not just reflect on how far we've come, but on how far we have to go. The freedom he rained in the land after years of sacrifice is the world's most known sacrifice next to Jesus'.In one of of his speeches to the people Mandela exudes maximum selflessness when he says:" During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die" To many,MANDELA has been and will forever be their savior. It is only Mandela that has set parameters that only the gold medalists still yearn to get to even when they have had quite a lot in their area of expertise.It is only Mandela that the white man even in his racist state still looks up to and clearly admits that you are truly an inspiration. The next years we have to live are now a challenge for me and you since he leaves a gap to continue his work and yet far more a thing you can only achieve with divine wisdom. I know he is gone to be with the LORD.I shall and will forever look to your selfless Sacrifice and exemplary attributes all the years of my Life.RIP NELSON MADIBA MANDELA

No comments:

Post a Comment