Sunday, 31 March 2013

BRAND NEW KIND OF ME


I  want to thank the almighty God and everybody who has been in my Life---
I speak of everybody--those who have made me cry and laugh!
I cant cease to remember that appreciating everyday as it comes is a good approach to Positive Living!
In the early part of my Life,I have been Loved,hated,Praised,made wrongs,abused,forgiven,mocked and betrayed among many things Life has offered to.
Albeit the Journey is just started and as the years go by i have learned that People around Us change and ALL that comes to Us especially if they hurt!

Do you sit and ask yourself why didn't cry uncontrollably while you smiled?-
Simple;Just because you were in the Comfort zone.
I thought about the many times i have jumped,twirled,shouted,hated,felt alone and it is rather just not the end of the world--we always have the next day;can change so much if we don't dwell on the yesterdays.
I have learned to LIVE,--To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all-----
I cant seem to be more grateful to GOD but rather Praise his mighty name everyday for he has surely had his Protective arm wrapped around me.

When the haters roar,i am never moved and this is because i keep lots of Love around myself from the only one trusted friend Jesus Christ!
As i grew up,My dad always told not to trust nobody but just dwell on the concept that People will be People.
To unmask the masqueraded faces---which he,my dad,called the hoodwinking characters is something that relieves the air of pestilence.
I know life's shuttering pangs follow me everyday and i am ready to traverse all that befalls me now and the years later.
I believe there are only two ways to live your life; One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
If you have a fundamental Question and you don't give it attention,it breeds several.---
The brand new kind of ME,chooses to give undivided attention to that one original Question and this is because:
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple!
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment